Sunday, August 7, 2011

About Pictures

I have made these pictures smaller and reduced the DPI so they will work better on the blog. If you would like copies you can copy and paste from these pages. However, if you want a better copy let me know and I can probably email or we can have better copies printed.

You may wonder about the order of the pictures. They seem to go where they want, not where I want them. If I mess around trying to change the order, they disappear. So beside not knowing who some of the subjects are or the dates the pictures were taken, I have little control over the order them land in. Sorry.

I can edit a post after it has been posted. If you can identify something or come up with a date or more information about a picture or history, let me know and I can add it. I can also delete a post or any part of it, if needed. But I can not rearrange posts. The order I post them in is the order they stay in, unless I copy them off, delete them and then repost. Thus I am starting with mom and dad and we as children before I move on the the grandparents families. If you have anything to add, let me know.

You can also add things to this blog if you would like. Contact me and I will invite you to be an author.

I am concerned about identity theft so I will not post much about you or your families, if I am putting too much out there for all to see, let me know. Mostly I would really like to know you are looking at this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment